Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore
Featuring deluxe accommodations, the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is located about 20 minutes from Baltimore Washington International Airport (BWI) perched at the edge of the Harbor East waterfront, with its vibrant restaurants and cafés. Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore is an easy walk from the city’s historic sights and attractions, including the National Aquarium and Camden Yards.
Front Desk: +1.410.576.5800
To book over the phone, dial +1.410.576.5800
- The best time to call is
- 8:00 AM - 6:45 PM (EDT) Monday through Friday
- 9:00 AM - 5:45 PM (EDT) Saturday and Sunday
- To receive discounted rates, specify you are calling for the "HTRI Horizons" event.
- All reservation requests (pre/post nights or upgraded room categories) need to be made over the phone.
- Once a confirmed reservation is made, the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore will offer best available rates at the time of the call.
To book online, visit www.fourseasons.com/baltimore/
- Select dates and enter group code (case sensitive): 220420HTRI
- Be sure to confirm room accommodations and details before proceeding.
- The group code will not allow reservation requests (pre/post nights or upgraded room categories). All reservation requests need to be made over the phone.
- Once you have submitted payment, you will be unable to make any changes online.
HTRI has reserved a limited block of rooms to accommodate 125 people at the Horizons Symposium venue. Reserve your room today to secure your room at the symposium venue. Rooms at the Horizons Symposium hotel must be reserved no later than Friday, March 25, 2022, 12:00 PM EDT.
As a guest of the Four Seasons Hotel Baltimore, overnight valet parking is available at the prevailing rates $46.00 per car, per night, which is subject to change. Self-Parking is available at the prevailing self-parking rates.
Covid Status Statement
HTRI is looking forward to seeing all attendees and speakers in person at the Horizons Symposium. HTRI is mindful of Covid and is constantly monitoring the situation. HTRI will follow all State, local and facility guidelines at the venue. If conditions warrant, HTRI is prepared to bring Horizons into a virtual platform for the safety of speakers and attendees. We will keep you informed of any changes to the symposium.